Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Applicant #4456

You ask me what I am. How can anyone write down their entire being on one piece of thin paper?

You may not believe me but I am what I am because of the way I am around people. I am the youngest person to ever speak a word at the age of 1 month. I am the champion of Oreo cookie licking. How many people do you know that have climbed Mount Everest in eight hours? no one but me. I have the highest jump in the world. I have held my breath under water for six minutes straight. I have found Atlantis.

Once a week I fight a 450 pound wrestler and win. Once a week I fly to the Amazon in search for a cure for cancer. Once a week I go on Iron Chef and delivery a gigantic meal in under thirty minutes. Who needs an hour time limit?

I can throw a baseball from a mile away. I can train a cat to play the piano in less then 46 minutes. I can recreate every painting by Van Gogh with my eyes closed. It is Easy but not difficult. I had the opportunity to travel around the world in eighty days but instead I did it in twenty. Beating Susan Boyle in a karaoke contest was defiantly a high light. Mermaids are real and so is the Ogopogo. I cannot go through a day without eating breakfast twice. I can regenerate. I am related to the first person on planet earth. I can reenact every play by Shakespeare by heart.

Every month there are three days where I do certain things. On the 6th day of the month I run 10.4 kilometers then read 2 books with titles that being with the letter B, A, or T. On the 11th I race a semi truck on the Las Vegas NASCAR track while eating 12 glazed donuts. On the 26th I travel to every six flags in the United States of America and say "hello" to anyone wearing a mint green t-shirt.

I have accomplished the black belt level of training in Karate in under 3 months, but I have not been to University.

No comments:

Post a Comment