Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally I can relax.

 Grade twelve isn't all about getting good grades, making friends, or spares. I think it's all about the build up to grade twelve. No, I'm not talking about Prom or even finally leaving high school. I'm talking about the small things, which need to be addressed. I'm talking about the build up to finally being the oldest grade and how I can finally comfortably sit in the common area without being stared at. I've been waiting four years, to finally have a "grad table". I remember in the 9th grade how important the grade twelve's looked sitting in the common area liked they owned the whole school. I wanted to feel important like that, but I assumed I'd have to wait. It was almost like a rule that "grade nine's" couldn't  have their own table in the common area,  even the grade ten's or eleven's didn't sit in there. Of course I was a young kid but It did seem like a big deal, and I assumed it was. I didn't think there were solutions, because thinking of it now, there weren't any. Now that I'm in grade twelve my battle for waiting to sit in the common area is finally over. I know for a fact that every person knows what I'm talking about. The grades below must be patient but it is worth the wait. I can now say that I can finally lay back and relax at my grad table and enjoy the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment